Our webinar will discuss the complexities that now exist due to COVID 19, the threats we face as a society are increasing, and how we deal with them must change to meet the moment. What does that change look like? And How does that affect not only security risk professionals but governments and communities in managing this new threat landscape?
Emma Shaw, MBA CSyP FSyl FCMI
Founder and Managing Director of Esoteric, Ltd.
- IFSEC Global Top 40 influencers in Security
- Deputy Chair of the UK Advisory Council of TINYg
CTO & Co-Founder at OODA, LLC
- Winner of InfoWorld top 25 CTO and Washingtonian Magazine's "DC Tech Titan" list
- Served as the CTO for the Defense Intelligence Agency
Dr. Claire Nelson
Futurist, Sustainability Engineer & Storyteller
- Listed Among Top 50 Female Futurists on Forbes.com
- Recognized as a White House Champion of Change in 2012
Danyetta Fleming Magana
President, Covenant Security Solutions
- Her company was recognized by Diversity Business for 2014, 2012 and 2011 as one of the “Top 500 African American Owned Business’ in the US”
- Her company most recently was recognized by CIO Review Magazine as one of the “20 Most Promising Enterprise Security Companies in 2015"